Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Mosaic rose $0.68 (1.7%) to $41.36 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,654,974 shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,200,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.28-$41.67 after having opened the day at $40.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.68. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Intrepid Potash ( IPI), up 2.6%, Agrium ( AGU), up 1.7% and Valhi ( VHI), up 1.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.