- I would commute up to 15 minutes each way – 14%
- I would commute up to 30 minutes each way – 44%
- I would commute up to 60 minutes each way – 31%
- I would commute up to 90 minutes each way - 4%
- I would commute over 90 minutes each way – 7%
Monster's largest shareholder opposes a sale to the Dutch staffing agency, as two shareholder litigation groups also question the move.
Monster Worldwide (MWW) stock was trading higher this morning after stakeholder MediaNews came out against the company's proposed sale to Randstad (RANJY).
Monster Worldwide's (MWW) stock rating was cut to 'neutral' from 'buy' at B. Riley on Wednesday morning.
Japan's Recruit Holdings and private equity investors are expected to lead the buying spree.