As nonprofits project doubling their investment in mobile technologies this year, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today released Blackbaud MobilePay ™, a mobile credit card processing application that is integrated with the company’s payment processing services.
- Nonprofits can accept credit and debit card payments anywhere within minutes. Once logged in to the MobilePay app on an iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device, users simply enter the amount, the payee’s email, swipe the card and obtain a signature.
- A personalized email receipt is sent after each transaction.
- Funds collected are disbursed with other transactions processed via Blackbaud Merchant Services.
As an extension of Blackbaud Merchant Services, Blackbaud MobilePay users receive:
- Lower rates – Blackbaud’s simple, low OneRATE™ for all major credit cards with no extra mobile fees or setup costs
- Simplified bank reconciliation – All card types deposited at the same time with a list of all transactions included
- Secure payment processing – Simplified PCI compliance – no scans or audits required
- Comprehensive support – One company supporting nonprofit software and all payment activities