- Income from Continuing Operations of $0.48 per Diluted Share
- Pro Forma Income from Continuing Operations of $0.44 per Diluted Share
- Net Operating Income of $102.4 million
- Normalized FFO of $0.61 per Diluted Share
- AFFO of $0.73 per Diluted Share
Stocks that would perform under a Donald Trump presidency have surged in recent days, even as the candidate's poll numbers have continued to decline.
Donald Trump's presidential campaign has gone off the rails in recent days, and Trump-friendly stocks aren't doing much better.
It does not get any messier than putting money into a controversial company in a controversial industry.
The days leading up to this weekend's high-drama events, the stocks that stand to do well with Donald Trump in the White House tumbled.