Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 9.0%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.08 (-1.9%) to $4.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 18,005,799 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 29,133,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.05-$4.19 after having opened the day at $4.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.14. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Parametric Sound ( PAMT), down 20.9%, Linktone ( LTON), down 6.7%, Schawk ( SGK), down 5.8% and Wireless Telecom Group ( WTT), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.