Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $0.72 (-1.4%) to $50.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,146,384 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,134,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.09-$50.98 after having opened the day at $50.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.96. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: TravelCenters of America ( TA), down 27.6%, AECOM Technology Corporation ( ACM), down 16.6%, Jamba ( JMBA), down 13.3% and LB Foster Company ( FSTR), down 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.