Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goldcorp ( GG) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, Goldcorp fell $1.38 (-5.2%) to $25.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,748,262 shares of Goldcorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,728,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.26-$26.04 after having opened the day at $26.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.68. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Sibanye Gold Ltd ADR ( SBGL), down 46.2%, Allied Nevada Gold ( ANV), down 25.9%, Dominion Diamond ( DDC), down 18.2% and Crosshair Energy ( CXZ), down 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Goldcorp Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.