Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $0.96 (-1.3%) to $72.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,876,201 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,661,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.78-$73.85 after having opened the day at $73.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.76. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Jamba ( JMBA), down 13.3%, Carrols Restaurant Group ( TAST), down 5.4%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 5.2% and Jack In The Box ( JACK), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.