Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.86 (-1.3%) to $221.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 419,106 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $219.69-$224.49 after having opened the day at $219.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $224.79. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 25.1%, McDermott International ( MDR), down 20.6%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 13.6% and Trex Company ( TREX), down 11.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.