Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings fell $1.23 (-3.1%) to $38.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,550,567 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,634,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.08-$39.52 after having opened the day at $39.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.56. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 85.2%, Skilled Healthcare Group ( SKH), down 25.5%, Cutera ( CUTR), down 8.9% and Providence Service Corporation ( PRSC), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.