Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eli Lilly and Company ( LLY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Eli Lilly and Company fell $0.55 (-1.0%) to $53.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,086,363 shares of Eli Lilly and Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,314,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.23-$54.19 after having opened the day at $53.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.87. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 85.2%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.0%, Skilled Healthcare Group ( SKH), down 25.5% and Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 13.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Eli Lilly and Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.