Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Corning fell $0.27 (-1.8%) to $15.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,564,963 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,704,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.96-$15.32 after having opened the day at $15.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.34. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), down 35.4%, Viasystems Group ( VIAS), down 12.6%, Enphase Energy ( ENPH), down 8.2% and LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.