Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Amgen ( AMGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Amgen fell $2.21 (-2.1%) to $105.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,432,077 shares of Amgen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,284,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $104.57-$107.40 after having opened the day at $107.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.43. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 40.0%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 13.3%, Opexa Therapeutics ( OPXA), down 10.6% and Alcobra ( ADHD), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amgen Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.