Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $3.17 (-2.4%) to $126.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 383,971 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 633,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.02-$129.59 after having opened the day at $129.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.87. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: AECOM Technology Corporation ( ACM), down 16.6%, Checkpoint Systems ( CKP), down 11.2%, SmartPros ( SPRO), down 8.9% and Atlas Resource Partners ( ARP), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.