Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Foot Locker fell $1.98 (-5.3%) to $35.63 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,542,894 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,317,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.92-$37.23 after having opened the day at $37.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 9.8%, STR Holdings ( STRI), down 3.7%, Fibria Celulose ( FBR), down 3.5% and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.