Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries fell $0.89 (-1.3%) to $68.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,195,869 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,117,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.37-$69.52 after having opened the day at $69.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.47. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Axiall ( AXLL), down 18.2%, REX American Resources ( REX), down 7.2%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 6.5% and Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.