Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $2.92 (-2.0%) to $145.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 641,842 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 522,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $144.39-$149.13 after having opened the day at $146.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $148.12. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), down 5.7%, Frontline ( FRO), down 4.6%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 4.3% and Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.