Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flextronics International ( FLEX) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Flextronics International rose $0.10 (1.1%) to $8.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,145,435 shares of Flextronics International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,655,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.80-$8.98 after having opened the day at $8.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.86. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Voltari ( VLTC), up 1719.7%, CSR ( CSRE), up 177.6%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), up 85.8% and BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), up 40.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Flextronics International Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.