Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Macerich Company ( MAC) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Macerich Company rose $1.23 (2.0%) to $62.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,140,483 shares of Macerich Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,445,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.16-$62.89 after having opened the day at $61.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.12. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Alexander & Baldwin ( ALEX), up 72.5%, Altis Resident ( RESI), up 28.7%, BRT Realty ( BRT), up 4.8% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Macerich Company Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.