Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kinder Morgan ( KMI) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Kinder Morgan rose $0.52 (1.4%) to $38.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,831,394 shares of Kinder Morgan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,727,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.54-$38.24 after having opened the day at $37.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.65. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 11.9%, Endeavour International ( END), up 9.7%, Stone Energy Corporation ( SGY), up 8.0% and Quicksilver Resources ( KWK), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kinder Morgan Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.