Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. InvenSense ( INVN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, InvenSense rose $0.20 (1.2%) to $16.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,030,536 shares of InvenSense exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,464,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.25-$17.02 after having opened the day at $16.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.76. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 177.6%, Plug Power ( PLUG), up 17.4%, Nam Tai Electronics ( NTE), up 15.6% and Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full InvenSense Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.