Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $0.77 (1.1%) to $70.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,211,001 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,287,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.82-$70.30 after having opened the day at $68.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.27. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Exceed Company ( EDS), up 25.3%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 7.5%, Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), up 4.5% and Orient Paper ( ONP), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.