Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McCormick & Company ( MKC) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, McCormick & Company rose $0.81 (1.1%) to $73.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 520,870 shares of McCormick & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 573,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.42-$73.79 after having opened the day at $72.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.53. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 42.4%, Exceed Company ( EDS), up 25.3%, Fossil Group ( FOSL), up 17.8% and Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McCormick & Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.