Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes rose $0.31 (1.8%) to $17.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,582,892 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,885,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.37-$18.03 after having opened the day at $17.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.58. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 42.4%, Fossil Group ( FOSL), up 17.8%, Harbinger Group ( HRG), up 6.5% and Callaway Golf Company ( ELY), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.