Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Enterprise Products Partners ( EPD) pushed the Basic Materials sector higher today making it today's featured basic materials winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Enterprise Products Partners rose $0.88 (1.4%) to $62.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,167,445 shares of Enterprise Products Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,315,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.30-$63.14 after having opened the day at $61.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.58. Other companies within the Basic Materials sector that increased today were: China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), up 66.7%, Verenium Corporation ( VRNM), up 37.1%, Cardero Resources Corporation ( CDY), up 16.9% and Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 11.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Enterprise Products Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our basic materials section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.