- Revenues were $2.79 billion, a 4% increase from the second quarter of 2012. Results include the first full second quarter with Flint’s operations.
- GAAP net income was $67.3 million, or $0.91 per share on a diluted basis, compared to $53.6 million, or $0.72 per share, in the second quarter 2012.
- Initiated reporting of Cash EPS, a non-GAAP measure, which was $1.16 in the second quarter, a 21% increase over same period last year.
- Cash flow from operations remained strong at $40.6 million.
- Continued to return value to stockholders through the repurchase of one million shares and a dividend of $0.21 per share.
- Total oil & gas sector revenues for the quarter were $796 million, a 71% increase from the same period in 2012, which included seven weeks of Flint Energy’s operations. The oil & gas business affected by unprecedented weather conditions and flooding in western Canada; operations are now recovering.
- Updated EPS guidance range to $4.25 and $4.50, on a fully diluted basis. Full year cash EPS is expected to be $5.25 to $5.50.
URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) today reported its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013, which ended on June 28, 2013. Second Quarter 2013 Overview