- Revenue increased 22.7% to $53.4 million from $43.5 million.
- On a calendar basis, comparable restaurant sales increased 2.1% for the thirteen-week period ended June 30, 2013 compared to the thirteen-week period ended July 1, 2012. On a fiscal quarter basis, which includes a one-week calendar shift in the comparison due to the 53rd week in fiscal 2012, sales for the same restaurants increased 2.4%.
- Net income increased to $3.2 million from $1.7 million. Net income available to common stockholders increased to $3.2 million from $31,000. Diluted income per share was $0.19 compared to $0.15 in the prior year period.
- Pro forma net income (1) increased 35.1% to $3.7 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, from $2.7 million, or $0.17 per diluted share.
- Restaurant-level EBITDA (1) increased 18.8% to $11.0 million from $9.3 million.
- Three new restaurants opened during the second quarter of 2013.
|(1)||Pro forma net income and restaurant-level EBITDA are non-GAAP measures. For reconciliations of restaurant-level EBITDA and pro forma net income to GAAP net income and discussions of why we consider them useful, see the “Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Measures” accompanying this release.|