NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KCAP Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq:KCAP) announced its second quarter 2013 financial results. Financial Highlights
- Net investment income for the three months ended June 30, 2013 was approximately $6.6 million, or $0.20 per share (basic) and $0.20 per share (diluted).
- KCAP Financial declared a second quarter dividend of $0.28 per share.
- On June 18, 2013, KCAP completed the sale of notes in a $140 million debt securitization financing transaction, resulting in the addition of $105.25 million of attractively priced debt on the balance sheet.
- At June 30, 2013, the fair value of KCAP's investments totaled approximately $436.5 million.
- Net asset value per share of $8.24 as of June 30, 2013.