Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company fell $0.96 (-1.9%) to $49.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,182,187 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,763,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.37-$49.62 after having opened the day at $48.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.24. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 7.5%, Vertex Energy ( VTNR), down 6.6%, Cavco Industries ( CVCO), down 4.3% and Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.