Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell $0.74 (-1.7%) to $42.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,759,596 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,608,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.99-$43.69 after having opened the day at $43.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.30. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 4.4%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 4.2%, Isle of Capri Casinos ( ISLE), down 3.4% and Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.