Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $5.81 (-4.2%) to $133.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,502,497 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,521,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $132.18-$139.18 after having opened the day at $138.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $139.70. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 8.0%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 6.5%, Yelp ( YELP), down 5.3% and ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.