Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Molson Coors Brewing Company ( TAP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Molson Coors Brewing Company fell $0.71 (-1.4%) to $50.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,059,423 shares of Molson Coors Brewing Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,432,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.99-$50.76 after having opened the day at $50.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.79. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.8%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 2.6%, Leading Brands ( LBIX), down 2.5% and Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ADR ( ABV), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Molson Coors Brewing Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.