Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NYSE Euronext ( NYX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, NYSE Euronext fell $0.47 (-1.1%) to $42.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 884,597 shares of NYSE Euronext exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,346,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.59-$43.11 after having opened the day at $43.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.18. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: CorEnergy Infrastructure ( CORR), down 8.4%, CBOE Holdings ( CBOE), down 4.1%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 3.2% and First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NYSE Euronext Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.