Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. International Paper ( IP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, International Paper fell $0.76 (-1.5%) to $48.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,381,441 shares of International Paper exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,456,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.54-$49.50 after having opened the day at $49.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.40. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tredegar Corporation ( TG), down 6.0%, Sappi ( SPP), down 4.3%, Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), down 3.6% and Fibria Celulose ( FBR), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full International Paper Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.