Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber fell $0.22 (-1.2%) to $18.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,870,811 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,119,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.75-$19.18 after having opened the day at $19.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.02. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 7.8%, Fossil Group ( FOSL), down 6.0%, Tredegar Corporation ( TG), down 6.0% and Kid Brands ( KID), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.