Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard fell $0.35 (-1.9%) to $17.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,704,250 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,567,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.60-$17.93 after having opened the day at $17.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.08. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 24.2%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 7.8%, Ellie Mae ( ELLI), down 4.3% and Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Company ( NINE), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.