Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FMC Corporation ( FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation fell $0.91 (-1.4%) to $66.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 749,264 shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 838,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.24-$67.46 after having opened the day at $67.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.26. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: GSE ( GSE), down 39.3%, Axiall ( AXLL), down 16.8%, Senomyx ( SNMX), down 14.6% and CVR Partners ( UAN), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.