Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FLIR Systems ( FLIR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, FLIR Systems fell $0.59 (-1.8%) to $33.16 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,034,092 shares of FLIR Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,273,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.04-$33.75 after having opened the day at $33.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.75. Another company within the Aerospace/Defense industry that decreased today was Elbit Systems ( ESLT), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FLIR Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.