Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose $0.80 (1.5%) to $54.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 527,243 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 915,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.02-$54.01 after having opened the day at $53.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.21. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: VOXX International ( VOXX), up 4.6%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 3.4%, Newport Corporation ( NEWP), up 2.4% and Chindex International ( CHDX), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.