Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty rose $0.68 (1.2%) to $55.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,342,719 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,938,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.92-$55.06 after having opened the day at $54.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.33. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Alexander & Baldwin ( ALEX), up 76.9%, Altis Resident ( RESI), up 30.6%, Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), up 16.0% and Homex Development ( HXM), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.