Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media rose $0.32 (1.7%) to $19.44 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,001,335 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,805,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.09-$20.02 after having opened the day at $19.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.12. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 32.3%, Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), up 15.6%, Ku6 Media ( KUTV), up 8.4% and Noah Education Holdings ( NED), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.