Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $0.68 (1.0%) to $65.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,634,313 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,386,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.03-$65.93 after having opened the day at $65.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.15. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Spherix ( SPEX), up 100.4%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 29.3%, Hansen Medical ( HNSN), up 22.2% and Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 17.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.