Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Cree rose $0.75 (1.0%) to $72.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 768,277 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,816,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.82-$72.98 after having opened the day at $71.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.13. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 179.5%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 31.2%, Viasystems Group ( VIAS), up 23.9% and Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), up 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.