Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fiserv ( FISV) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fiserv rose $2.17 (2.2%) to $100.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 865,952 shares of Fiserv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 617,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $97.70-$100.52 after having opened the day at $97.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.18. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: ADT Corporation ( ADT), up 14.6%, China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 12.1%, Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 11.0% and AMN Healthcare Services ( AHS), up 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fiserv Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.