Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tempur Sealy International ( TPX) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Tempur Sealy International rose $0.63 (1.6%) to $40.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,226,070 shares of Tempur Sealy International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,413,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.68-$40.51 after having opened the day at $39.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.87. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Hyster-Yale Materials Handling ( HY), up 81.2%, China Zenix Auto International ( ZX), up 16.9%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 15.5% and China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tempur Sealy International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.