Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Computer Sciences Corporation ( CSC) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Computer Sciences Corporation rose $0.80 (1.6%) to $50.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,037,096 shares of Computer Sciences Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,532,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.11-$50.28 after having opened the day at $49.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.39. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 12.8%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), up 10.0%, AVG Technologies ( AVG), up 9.5% and Active Network ( ACTV), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Computer Sciences Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.