- Pro Forma RevPAR : 7.7% increase for comparable 19-hotel portfolio over the same period in 2012.
- Pro Forma Adjusted Hotel EBITDA Margin : 170 basis point increase for comparable 19-hotel portfolio over the same period in 2012.
- Acquisitions : Acquired the 410-room W New Orleans for $65.0 million, the 313-room Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf for $103.5 million, and the 200-room Hyatt Santa Barbara for $61.0 million.
- Financings : Closed on a $60.0 million, seven-year loan at 3.63%. Subsequent to quarter end, refinanced an existing $130.0 million loan, replacing it with a $92.5 million, seven-year loan at 3.50% and a $93.0 million, 10-year loan at 4.25%.
- Dividends : Increased third quarter 2013 dividend by 8.3% to $0.26 per common share (4.5% annualized yield based on the closing price of the Trust’s common shares on August 2, 2013).
Chesapeake Lodging Trust (NYSE:CHSP), a lodging real estate investment trust (REIT), reported today its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. HIGHLIGHTS