Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Arrow Electronics ( ARW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Arrow Electronics fell $0.52 (-1.1%) to $47.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 429,366 shares of Arrow Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 669,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.80-$47.50 after having opened the day at $47.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.61. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Edgen Group ( EDG), down 6.9%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 6.7%, Hudson Technology ( HDSN), down 4.0% and SED International Holdings ( SED), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Arrow Electronics Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.