Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edison International ( EIX) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Edison International fell $0.53 (-1.1%) to $49.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,178,528 shares of Edison International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,658,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.27-$50.00 after having opened the day at $49.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.90. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De ( SBS), down 5.8%, Ellomay Capital ( ELLO), down 2.2%, Suburban Propane Partners ( SPH), down 2.1% and American Midstream Partners ( AMID), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.