Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing fell $0.45 (-2.6%) to $16.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,145,897 shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,019,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.76-$17.05 after having opened the day at $17.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.25. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Audience ( ADNC), down 18.7%, eMagin Corporation ( EMAN), down 17.5%, SciQuest ( SQI), down 16.4% and ValueClick ( VCLK), down 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.